Information for Photography clients (Watch this page for updates)
Professional Photography Services
Portraiture / Headshot / Business Branding Photos /
Full Service Photography
Web-ready Images and Print Options
At our convenient Purcellville, Virginia studio !
Link: Headshot Sample Gallery https://headshotcrew.com/cbellphotos
PRINT OPTIONS & WEB READY IMAGE PACKAGES
- Business Branding Photography
- Fine Art Portraiture
- Infant, Child & Family
- Generational & Family
- Bridal Couture
- Boudoir & Dudeoir
- We have Teams that provide services to include
- Events & Celebrations
- Pet Photography (Canine Feline Equine & More)
- Underwater Photography
- & more
THE POWER OF THE HEADSHOT IN BUSINESS BRANDING
The POWER Of An Image…
They say a picture says a thousand words … and we couldn’t agree more – there is nothing more striking and empowering than a headshot of a person. It gives unrivaled insight and instigates, rightly or wrongly, first impressions to the viewer
Having your professional image “right” is so important, as it can be vital to your reputation, your progression and your products and professional relationships.
I work with a large number of businesses on their staff branding images. Businesses range from a single business owner to multi-faceted corporations with several layers of management and staff. I love working with these varied personalities, each individual is equal to me, when in front of the camera. We always want the TRUE character to surface, in order to capture the most perfect professional image that represents the brand/business/entity or product. It is my job to capture the best possible image of the individual as they represent and industry or event, and also present the human side to which we identify – before we even met in person.
We create a relaxed environment with some well planned preparation emails, texts and or phone calls.
We have all seen the not-so-great profile photo or headshot. The first impression is where People make judgements about that person, their character and their professionalism and the business or event that they represent. It is often unintentional. it’s an innate human instinct to “size-up or prejudge. Often it’s not the subjects’ fault – they might have been overly nervous, wearing the wrong clothing for intention of use, perhaps they were badly posed & positioned, or captured under poor lighting conditions, or with an unflattering background. Sometimes it can be a situation that has not been made to allow them to feel at ease in the environment, or worry about weight or appearance. All of these factors can severely impact getting the right shot! The “Bad shot “ gets the audience perceiving them … incorrectly! We are Expression Coaches — will will work with you to convey the image that best represents you!
So hundreds of people we don’t meet – are judged due to their one bad headshot? The people we don’t get a chance to alter our preconceived impression of them and that we’ve written off due to a poorly presented professional shot. That just proves the power and importance of the professional image is to overall representation.
We love photographing REAL people – capturing their essence with our camera and basic editing style, while making sure that the person is doing themselves justice in displaying their professional capacity in the best light.
We know how to stage the scene, correctly review facial feature strengths, and utilize quality lighting to accomplish the best photographs! Basically people just need to remember when being photographed is to relax and just be themselves as authenticity and approachability and to utilize The services of a professional photography team. It’s never “JUST A HEADSHOT”
Natural instincts with true authenticity (normal work clothing style with normal hair/makeup) is the name of the game in really representing your best professional self and showing the world who you are and what you represent.
Please feel free to contact the studio about updating YOUR headshots.. we offer a free mini consultation to prepare you for our sessions @ArtistCircleStudio.
What to expect … FREE Consultations / Session Preparation / Guidance & Wardrobe Advice / Expression Coaching / Posing / Image selection guidance / Wall Art or Album or Digital Media assistance. and FUN..
Yep, you will have fun and we will make some terrific Images for you! Let’s capture some moments and memories!
Our staff loves working with clients to create images that help them be instantly liked by the people they are trying to impress. Whether it’s a casting director, potential employer, investor, or a social media platform– We create headshots that help clients make the best first impressions to assist them in towards their professional goals.
Whether you are an actor, artist, real estate agent, large or small business owner, every business professional needs to have a professional updated headshot.
Put your best FACE Forward! ** ( or *Foreword – your introduction)
Your headshot or profile picture is the first impression you make on every potential new client or co-worker. If your headshot photos are outdated, you may never even get a call back…and you may never know why! Loudoun County has steadily grown as a successful business hub and a bedroom community of WDC.
Let’s look at the top ten reasons why everyone needs new headshot:
1. We live in the Internet Age of visual stimulation and photos are King.
2. Many people are far too busy to read every resume, and may only look at your headshot photo on LinkedIn. This is your chance to make a great first impression. Don’t miss out on that!
3. Everyone judges others based on profile pictures, be it Facebook, casting or dating sites. You know you do it and other people will do it for you, so make sure you set yourself up to be liked on screen before you ever walk into the room.
4. A great headshot photo can get your foot in the door for an interview or audition, or sterling first impression for your business. You need to look like you on your best day!!!
5. Just one bad headshot photo can damage credibility and cost you financially via lost wages or casting a shadow of doubt.
6. A professional looking photograph projects the image of a professionally behaving individual. Especially for actors a great headshot tells casting directors that you take your career seriously and will show up as a professional.
7. You’ve studied and worked so hard to hone your skills and your photos should reflect that. Your dream is on the line!
8. You may not in fact always look your “best,” but a professional headshot photo will because part of what a professional headshot photographer will put you at ease, coach your expression and bring out the very best in your personality and eyes. That’s literally our job. Again —- You need to look like you on your best day!!!
9. Hair and clothing styles change quickly, and so do you. Old headshots make you look dated. Just don’t do that to yourself! Respect where you’re at and go for photographs that show it.
10. New, professional photos, every year, are a priceless way to document your success. Some of our clients visit us every quarter!
FACE the front part of the head that in humans extends from the forehead to the chin and includes the mouth, nose, cheeks, and eyes
FORWARD adverb. In the direction that one is facing or traveling; toward the front “he started up the engine and the car moved forward”. Onward so as to make progress; toward a successful conclusion.”we rebuild and move forward”
Our Studio members have been Photographing clients professionally since 1996.
Purcellville Studio Opened in the fall of 2019.